Visit this interactive museum to discover the mystery of the rum trade in Whitehaven, and enjoy a hot or cold drink of choice
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £4.75 for one (1) adult ticket with a hot or cold drink (44% off)
- £9 for two (2) adult tickets with a hot or cold drink (47% off)
£15.25 for one (1) family ticket with one hot or cold drink per person (42% off)
- Each visitor can enjoy a hot or cold drink of choice, worth up to £2.50
- Drinks include: mocha | hot chocolate | herbal tea | banana, strawberry or chocolate milkshake | milk
- Children under five get free entry, but no hot drink
- Family entry is for two adults and two children
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. 24-hour cancellation policy. Under 16s must be accompanied by adult. Children under 5 enter for free, but will not receive hot drink unless paid for. Includes hot or cold drink up to £2.50. Dogs are not allowed in exhibition except for guide dogs. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant’s website and price list on 22 Sep 2016.
About The Rum Story
The Rum Story is set in the original 1785 shop, courtyards, cellars and bonded warehouses of the Jefferson family. The interactive museum presents the story of the rum and slave trade in Whitehaven, and it features a range of attractions for the whole family. Guests can also browse the gift shop selling Jefferson's Rum, and enjoy a variety of light meals and drinks at the cafe. The venue can play host to a range of private events such as birthday parties and small conferences.