Individuals and families can enjoy wildlife such as deer and otters, and stay busy thanks to the many indoor and outdoor activities
What You'll Get
Please check the business Facebook page for an up-to-date Opening Times.
- What’s included: adult or family ticket to the park
- Activities available: guided tours | birds of prey demonstrations | otter feeding | trailer rides | indoor play area | adventure playground | karting track | woodlands walks | treetop walk
- Family option is for two adults and two or three children aged 3-16
- Children aged two and younger come for free
- Valid Monday - Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Learn more about the activities here
The Fine Print
Expires 4 Oct 2020. Limit 10 per 1, 2, 4 or 5 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival at the admission desk. Under 16s to be accompanied by an adult. Under 3s are free of charge. Children are considered to be aged 3-16. Valid Mon-Sun from 10am to 5pm. Additional people subject to the standard charge. Full list of the activities available here: https://scottishdeercentre.co.uk/activities-displays/. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Scottish Deer Centre
Showcasing Scottish wildlife and natural heritage, The Scottish Deer Centre invites wildlife admirers to get up close and personal with a host of native animals. The park features a variety of deer, including red deer, axis deer and hog deer, along with Chinese water deer, reindeer and the impressive European elk. However, it's not just deer that inhabit the park: guests can also see wildcats and otters. Birds of prey feature as well, with flying demonstrations carried out on a regular basis. When kids aren't busy being fascinated by the animals, they can have their own little adventure in the play area.