Guests can enjoy a three-course meal including lamb kofta or chicken bhuna, ice cream and a glass of wine, and obtain a £10 gaming chip each
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £29 for a three-course meal with a glass of wine and £10 gaming chip each for two (up to 70% off)
£56 for a three-course meal with a glass of wine and £10 gaming chip each for four (up to 71% off)
- Starters may include: soup of the day (v) | prawns and vegetable Asian glass noodle salad | mozzarella, avocado and plum tomato salad | garlic chilli king prawns
- Mains may include: lamb kofta served with salad of red onions, mixed peppers and warm pitta bread | vegetable or chicken bhuna cooked with special bhuna masala curry, served with warm naan and steamed basmati rice | butterfly chicken breast with rosemary roast new potatoes and creamy forest mushroom sauce | lamb biriyani
- Desserts may include: sticky toffee pudding | vanilla ice cream
Wine list may include: box of budgies sauvignon blanc
Please note: all bookings in December to have Christmas menu.
- See the full menu
- Enjoy the game, but play responsibly!
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Same day appointments accepted. Subject to availability. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Please note: all bookings in December to have Christmas menu. Valid for a set menu and a glass of wine up to the value of £7.50 per person. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Sportsman Casino
Based in London, The Sportsman Casino is reputed to combine a professional approach to gaming with an intimate atmosphere. The venue aims to follow the standards of casino play and deliver a bespoke customer service. Guests can try their luck on the slots sipping a drink and taste a wide array of Mediterranean and Asian dishes from the casino's award-winning Zaman restaurant, which uses only halal meat. The dishes include meze and crispy soft-shell crab appetisers as well as lamb biryani and grilled lobster tail.