All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 18 hours ago
· Reviewed 5 days ago
· Reviewed 8 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £27 for a two-course Sunday lunch with wine or beer for two (up to 41% off)
£49 for a two-course Sunday lunch with wine or beer for four (up to 47% off)
- Deal includes a starter or dessert, main and drink
- Mains valid only from the Sunday Lunch menu
- Starters may include: Brixworth pâté | salt and pepper squid | whole-baked Camembert | basil, tomato and mozzarella salad | traditional prawn salad
- Mains may include: roast beef and Yorkshire pudding | barbecue spare ribs | beef and ale pie | smoked gammon steak served with fried egg | lasagne with crusty bread and salad
- Desserts may include: sticky toffee pudding and custard | cheesecake | more options from the desserts board
- Drinks may include: wine | beer
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Excludes 14 Feb 2018. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Max 4 people per table. Mandatory booking required. Please call 01604 686700; quote Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID to consume alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for option purchased only. Valid for eat-in only at The Stag. For enquiries call 01604686700. Valid for starters or desserts up to the value of £5.90, mains up to £13.50 and wine up to £3.60 each. Verified using our merchant's website on 20 Nov 2017.
About The Stag
The Stag is a pub situated on the A508, between Northampton and Market Harborough. Formerly known as The Goat, a public house has occupied the site since 1766. The venue boasts a large beer garden and hosts weddings, outdoor events, barbecues during summer and log fires during the winter, with themed evenings, quizzes and live music. The pub strives to present a warm atmosphere and offers ample car parking facilities. The top bar welcomes dogs and shows live sports throughout the year complemented with a selection of ales.