Guests can watch air displays gracing the skies this Bournemouth Air Festival, and enjoy a British buffet paired with drinks
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of food: British buffet
- What’s included: two alcoholic drinks and a hot drink
- Buffet includes: cold meats | seafood | pies | salads | desserts | homemade chutneys
- Alcoholic drinks include: single house spirit with mixer | house draft pint of beer | bottled beer | glass of wine | glass of Prosecco
- Hot drinks include: espresso | double espresso | hot chocolate | tea | latte | cappuccino | Americano
- Glass size is 125ml
- Valid 29 August–1 September
- Guests will have direct access to the clifftop and seafront to watch air displays
- Learn more about the Bournemouth Air Festival
The Fine Print
Must book by 6pm on 27 Aug 2019. Valid on day specified on Groupon only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required by phone on 01202298350, provide Groupon codes. Present printed Groupon on arrival. No cancellations, no refunds. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Please arrive from 11.30am onwards; the table will be free from 11.45am. Check in at the dedicated reception desk and collect the package vouchers. No parking available. Please consider weather forecasts when planning your air festival outfit as this event is outdoors by the poolside. Hats, sunglasses and warm outerwear may be advised. Whilst you will be positioned center stage, there may be a small number of displays below clifftop level that cannot be seen from the hotel. All guests are welcome to access the clifftop road directly outside the hotel to view these. Valid for hot drinks up to the value of £3.25 and 2 alcoholic drinks up to £6.50. Valid on option purchased only.
About The Suncliff Hotel
Located on Bournemouth’s East Cliff, The Suncliff Hotel brings guests closer to the sandy beaches and lively town centre boasting Bournemouth International Centre and the Pavilion Theatre. The rooms offer an array of facilities including TVs, hospitality trays, hairdryers, crisp white duvets and en suite facilities. Hearty meals are served at the Atlantis Restaurant, where a dedicated team of professionals create mouthwatering dishes made with locally sourced produce. Moreover, guests may unwind at The Overcliff Pub, a traditional English pub, or at Tropicana Lounge, where they can enjoy a variety of light meals and drinks.