Patrons can explore the Oriental tastes and flavours of the Thai cuisine during a two-course lunch or dinner; must be 18 or older
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Thai
- What’s included: two-course Thai meal with a side | glass of wine of Thai beer
- Choice of starter may include: prawn toasts, sweet chilli sauce | vegetable spring rolls, sweet chilli sauce | chicken satays, peanut sauce | Thai fish cakes | vegetable tempura
- Choice of main may include: green curry with chicken | stir-fried chicken with cashew nuts | red curry with pork | jungle curry with beef | curry with salmon
- Includes rice or noodles as a side
- Choice of drink may include: white, red or rose wine | Thai beer
Valid Monday - Saturday
- Lunch is served from midday to 3 p.m.
- Dinner is served from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The Fine Print
About The Thai Chilli Restaurant at The Swan Hotel
Nestled inside The Swan Hotel that occupies a historic building of a former coaching inn, The Thai Chilli Restaurant offers a dining experience using local produce mixed with the specially-chosen Thai ingredients. The venue boasts a native Thai chef. Their extensive menu includes a whole arrange of Asian specials, starting from vegetable rolls and meat satays to fish cakes and sesame toasts. To finish off, patrons can tuck into a deep-fried banana or ice cream.