Enjoy an afternoon tea with a glass of Champagne including scones with Devon clotted cream and a selection of homemade cakes
About This Deal
- What’s included: royal Champagne afternoon tea for two or four
Afternoon tea includes:
- Selection of sandwiches: poached salmon and dill crème Fraiche on dark rye bread | coronation chicken on brown bread | honey roast gammon and wholegrain mustard on brown bread | cucumber with mint crème Fraiche on white bread | Burford Brown egg and mustard cress on a brioche bun
- Freshly baked scones: sultana and plain scones served with Devon clotted cream and Mrs Darlington’s jams
- Assortment of home-baked cakes: lemon drizzle cake with candied lemon glaze | dark chocolate and orange jaffa cake | duck egg custard tart with Scottish raspberries | apple and caramel crumble
- Range of premium loose leaf tea including the hotel’s three private blends
- Glass of Bouche Cuvée Brut per person: rich and toasty Champagne with notes of almond and brioche toast, combined with crisp green apple and lime accents
Please note, this is a sample menu and subject to change.
This service will not be available during Government-mandated lockdowns.
Need To Know
About The Tea Room at The Midland Hotel
The Midland is famous for its indulgent afternoon tea and has played host to this wonderful tradition since opening its doors in 1903. Served in the opulent surroundings of The Tea Room guests can indulge in an array of finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones, delicate cakes and a selection of loose leaf teas or exclusive Midland blends. The Midland Sparkling Afternoon Tea is the perfect way to celebrate any occasion and enjoy this quintessentially British pastime.