Pairs can enjoy a traditional spread of sandwiches, scones, cakes and tea with an optional glass of Prosecco or gin
What You'll Get
- What’s included: traditional, gin or sparkling afternoon tea
- All tea options include:
- homemade fruit or cheese scone served with clotted cream and jam or chutney
- choice of finger sandwiches: smoked salmon and cream cheese | coronation chicken | ham | egg mayo | tuna | macaroon, brownie, posset, and a fruit meringue
- Optionally, in gin afternoon tea: Poetic Licence Northern Gin and Fever-Tree Tonic over ice, or Poetic Licence Strawberries and Cream Gin with Fever-Tree Tonic over ice
- Optionally, in sparkling afternoon tea: glass of Prosecco
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required at least 48 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol; under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Tea Room On The Wall
The Tea Room On The Wall nestled inside the Vallum Farm - an artisan centre and community hub - serves tea, ice cream, and modern British cuisine. The spot boasts a co-operation with local producers and businesses ensuring the food offered is of the highest quality. Being located amidst the greenery of Wall Houses and East Wallhouses, the locale can be a perfect destination for all those wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of the city.