Two guests can enjoy afternoon tea and opt to include a glass of sparkling wine or Champagne while taking in stunning views of Tower Bridge
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £24.95 for afternoon tea for two (50% off)
- £29.95 for sparkling afternoon tea for two (50% off)
- £34.95 for Champagne afternoon tea for two (50% off)
Afternoon tea may include:
- Choice of finger sandwiches: honey-roasted English ham and granary mustard mayonnaise | roast turkey with cranberry sauce | cucumber and cream cheese | free-range egg mayonnaise and watercress | smoked salmon and dill cream cheese
- Choice of cakes: roasted chestnut cheesecake with rum | orange and almond chocolate cupcake | fig and hazelnut tart | white chocolate passion fruit panna cotta | pistachio financier | home made mince pies | gingerbread biscuit
- Freshly baked chocolate orange and plain scones with Cornish clotted cream, strawberry jam and lemon curd
- Served with choice of leaf or herbal infusion tea or speciality coffee
The Fine Print
Expires 15 Mar 2019. Excludes Christmas Day. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the original added to the bill. Maximum party size is 6. Last booking at 5pm. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Tower
The Tower boasts a location between the River Thames, St Katharine Docks and alongside World Heritage Site - the Tower of London. Visitors can take advantage of multiple transportation options, including those by water. Appetites can be satisfied at restaurants and bars located within the venue.