Receive a 30 - or 45-minute session of this treatment designed to relieve tense muscles and tendons
About This Deal
What’s included: 30- or 45-minute sports massage
Sports massage when used during training and immediately prior to exercise or an event - usually within 24 hours period, is designed to:
- Increase blood flow to the muscles and soft tissues in the body
- Increase oxygen delivery in preparation for exercise
- Loosen tense and short muscle tissue
- Increase the elasticity of overworked hard tissues
- Stretch muscles in multiple ways, stretching the fibres and connective tissue that surrounds the muscles thus reducing pain and tension.
- Help decrease the recovery time between training sessions, especially for long-distance runners.
Need To Know
About The Treatment Room
The Treatment Room boasts clinics in Cardiff, Newport and Penarth. The team tend to an array of musculoskeletal issues, offering sports, occupational, prenatal and general massage. Massage therapists also work alongside other healthcare professionals providing physiotherapy, podiatry, nutritional advice, acupuncture, yoga and Pilates classes. Areas of tension can be targeted by manipulating the soft tissues of the muscles, ligaments and tendons.