Over a course of eight sessions of this laser treatment clients can get rid of excessive and unwanted body hair from a choice of area
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £39 for eight sessions of laser hair removal on a small area (up to 84% off)
- £59 for eight sessions of laser hair removal on a medium area (up to 80% off)
- £64 for eight sessions of laser hair removal on a large area (up to 89% off)
- £99 for eight sessions of laser hair removal on an extra large area (up to 89% off)
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
What areas can be targeted?
- Small areas: upper lip | chin | feet and toes | fingers
- Medium areas: bikini line | underarms | cheeks | sideburns
- Large areas: half arms | half legs | shoulders | full front neck | extended bikini | stomach
- Extra large areas: full legs | full arms | full chest | full back
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 0121 493 5018 or 07850 763 292; provide Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. A patch test is required 24-48 hours prior to appointment. Price includes consultation. Must leave 4-6 weeks between the sessions. Valid for option purchased only. May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid Tue to Sat; 11:30 am to 6 pm.
About The Vanity Room
Easily reached by A41 and based next to Piccadilly Cinema, The Vanity Room is a beauty centre specialising in skin care. The team of professional technicians provide a selection of services ranging from laser hair and red vein removals to revitalising facials. Customers can also choose from other therapies, like microdermabrasion and laser lipolysis.