Pairs can unwind at the spa after enjoying a traditional spread of sandwiches, scones and cakes served at the onsite restaurant
About This Deal
Supplement of £15 per person for Saturday and Sunday bookings
- What’s included:
- Access to the spa facilities
- Afternoon tea
- Includes: fresh-cut sandwich | fruit scone with strawberry jam and clotted cream | selection of homemade cakes | pot of Whitewater blend brewed tea or filter
- One-hour treatment to choose from: full body massage | facial | manicure | pedicure
- Robes, towels and slippers
- Valid Monday - Friday
- Afternoon tea is served from noon to 5 p.m. in the restaurant
- Spa access is 9.30 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.
- Treatment times between 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- No time limit on the use of facilities within the hours listed
View The Whitewater Hotel and Leisure Club’s other offer:
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, please call 01539531133; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 72-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid Mon-Fri. Supplement of £15 per person for Sat-Sun booking, please note weekend availability is limited and on a first come first served basis. Afternoon tea served noon-5pm on the mezzanine or in the Dolly Blue Bar. Spa access 9.30am-5.30pm. Treatment times 9.30am-5pm. No time limit on the use of facilities within the hours listed. Robes, towels and slippers included. Sauna, steam and hot tub not suitable for pregnant women. If customers wish, they can choose two half-hour treatments. Choice of treatment must be made at the time of booking. Valid for option purchased only. Spa access with afternoon tea does not include a treatment. For a treatment then please choose the option with a one-hour treatment included.
About The Whitewater Hotel and Leisure Club
Located just one mile south of the world-famous Lake Windermere and nearby the historic market town of Ulverston, the Whitewater Hotel's building was formerly occupied by a Dolly Blue pigment factory and Victorian cotton mill. Numerous original commodities have been preserved and the blue pigment can be still seen on the building's walls. Guests can choose from 38 luxury en-suite bedrooms. The onsite Cascades Spa and Leisure Club take care of visitors' needs offering a large heated indoor pool, steam room, sauna, hot tub, large gymnasium and a squash court.