Patrons can treat themselves to a night out and be welcomed with a Bellini before sitting down to a six-course tasting menu
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Type of food: fine-dining
The menu includes:
- On arrival: peach Bellini cocktail with mini canapés
- First course: amuse bouche
- Second course: arancini risotto balls with Napoli sauce, rocket and vegetarian parmesan
- Third course: crispy tempura king prawns served with Asian salad and a sweet chilli sauce
- Fourth course: refreshing sorbet
- Choice of fifth course: free-range chicken breast wrapped in Parma ham and served with sun-blushed tomato, green beans, olives, and duchess potatoes; finished with a pesto dressing | pan-fried fillet of seabass, served with herb-crushed potatoes, spring onions, sautéed leeks, broccoli and a white wine cream sauce | grilled halloumi served on a bed of Mediterranean vegetables, served with Tuscan potatoes, pita bread and tzatziki yoghurt | vegan stuffed roasted pepper with Mediterranean vegetables, olives, tomatoes and roasted potatoes, finished with a rich tomato sauce
- Sixth course: chef’s handcrafted assiette of mini desserts
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Eat-in only. Valid for set menu only. Menu is subject to change. No cash value. Menu is subject to seasonal changes. Valid on option purchased only.
About The William B
The William B is an eatery housed within a former coaching inn in Hatfield Peverel. The kitchen prepares international mains and daily specials, all crafted from local and seasonal produce whenever possible. The bar serves real ales, cocktails and a wide range of beers, wines and spirits. The traditional interior features open fires, leather armchairs and wooden beams, while the garden offers outdoor seating on warmer days.