Up to four patrons can drop in to savour a lemon oil and dill-dressed salmon fillet served with Hasselback potatoes, peas and green beans
What You'll Get
- Type of food: two-course evening meal
- What’s included:
- Choice of starter may include:
- Soup of the day with crusty artisan bread and butter
- Creamy goats’ cheese and leek tart with a fresh crispy side salad
- Homemade smoked chipotle hummus with vegetable crisps and pea shoots
Brixworth pâté and melba toast with a caramelised orange side salad
Choice of main may include:
- Louise’s rich, freshly made steak and Stilton pot pie - roasted beef, stilton pastry
- Large beer-battered cod with chips, pea quenelle, and tartare sauce
- Slow-roasted lamb shoulder with dauphinoise potato, mint pea purée, and red wine jus
- Grilled halloumi and vegetable stack with aubergine, yellow pepper, courgette, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, and basil pesto
- Linguine pomodoro with creamy basil and tomato sauce, artisan crusty roll and garlic butter
- Supplements: rib-eye steak £5, t-bone steak £10, and lamb cutlets £4
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. New customers only. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation and rescheduling policy. **Multiple visits from the same customers are not allowed and will not be honoured.** Under 18s to be accompanied by an adult. Eat-in only. Menu is reviewed regularly and subject to change. Valid for a starter up to the value of £7 and a main up to the value of £15 per person. Supplements: rib-eye steak £5, t-bone steak £10, and lamb cutlets £4. Valid for a standard dinner menu, or a festive one served from 22 Nov to 24 Dec 2019. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Witch & Sow
The Witch & Sow, located in the heart of Guilsborough, is a 16th-century family-run pub boasting strong connections with local and national history. Homemade food is served along with a selection of wines and cask-conditioned ales. Little ones can choose from a special menu featuring meat and vegetarian mains, as well as desserts and soft drinks. The classically-styled interior features wooden ceiling beams, open fires and comfy armchairs. The venue plays host to acoustic nights, quizzes and seasonal events throughout the year.