Participants of this live-streaming online course can learn fundamentals of yoga postures based of traditional alignments
About This Deal
What’s included: five-day Hatha and Vinyasa online live-streaming yoga course
- Step by step instructions provided by live teachers online
- Course manual given in pdf format
- Comprehensive course focuses on a holistic approach to yoga
- Flow-based classes with a strong focus on alignment and weight balancing
- Ancient breathing and meditation technique
- Designed to encourage self-practice
- Open to beginners as well as advanced practitioners
- Structured sequences and movement-based practice that can help with exercise goals
- See the full course description.
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts.
Booking: Mandatory online booking required. Must book classes 72 hours in advance. Call by phone +447470238450 to receive access to the merchant online lessons.
Restrictions: No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Course login details and course manual will be provided within 3 working days of redemption. The course starts every Monday and ends every Friday. Valid via Zoom. Upon completion, a certificate of achievement will be issued. The course is open to beginners as well as advanced practitioners. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. For further compatibility information, please visit the merchant’s product page. Customer support available at Peace@yogacaveinitiative.co.uk.
About The Yoga Cave Initiative
The Yoga Cave Initiative offers yoga teacher training courses, yoga holidays in India, and online live-streaming courses for yogis of all levels. They pride themselves in hiring experienced yoga enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, travellers and ex-city workers who have travelled all over India and the West, learning and teaching their craft.