A classic, rustic Italian all-day restaurant and deli, offering Italian food from chef Theo Randall
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £19.95 for a three-course meal for one (up to 56% off)
- £24.95 for a three-course meal with a drink for one (up to 55% off)
- £39.90 for a three-course meal for two (up to 56% off)
- £45.95 for a three-course meal with a drink for two (up to 58% off)
Three-course meal per person includes: selection of starters to share | choice of mains | selection of desserts to share
- Fresh focaccia with rosemary and salt
- Pagnotta bruschetta with datterini tomatoes, marjoram and olive oil
- Salumi misti: coppa di parma, spianata calabra, picante finocchiona with shaved parmesan and pagnotta
- Pappardelle al ragu: wide-ribbon pasta with slow-cooked beef in red wine and San Marzano tomatoes
- Risotto di asparagi: asparagus risotto with parmesan, butter and parsley
- Ravioli di erbette: pasta filled with wild rocket, Italian spinach and ricotta cheese served in a butter and sage sauce
- Red pepper risotto rice with basil, butter and parmesan
- Saltimbocca di pollo: chicken breast wrapped in prosciutto, zucchini trifolati and sage
- Intero sgombro alla griglia: whole grilled mackerel served with fresh watercress salad and lemon
- Flourless soft chocolate cake with cream di mascarpone
- Lemon posset with raspberries
- Affogato with vanilla ice cream topped with Italian espresso
Drink may include: glass of wine | Prosecco | Aperol Spritz
Wine may include: 2016 La Cavea, Pinot Bianco/Garganega, Veneto, Italy (white wine) | 2017 La Cavea Merlot/Pinot Nero (red wine)
- See the full menu
Hungry? Tired? Stressed? Dreaming of the last Italian holiday, where the food was just so effortlessly good? Fortunately, eating well doesn’t have to be a holiday thing only. Even more so, it should not be! In the middle of the working week, a three-course Italian meal deal will take its holders away from busy London life and back to the luxuriously lazy dolce vita.
This Theo’s Simple Italian deal is designed to take the taster on a culinary journey across Italy’s diverse regions and food cultures. Cicchetti, traditionally served in the little bàcari bars in Veneto, are a staple of Venetian street food and are usually accompanied by a small glass of wine. Pasta with ragù sauce is nothing else than the famous Bolognese, although it can be served in many different ways: ragù alla bolognese, alla napoletana, alla barese. Then, as the meal skips more than halfway across the country for dessert, the picturesque Southern coast of Amalfi is the birthplace of the lemon tart. For wine, jump all the way back north to taste Veneto’s La Cavea, or give into the popular craze and opt in for the region’s original Aperol Spritz. And don’t rush the meal - enjoy the dolce far niente in between, lounging around like a proper Italian.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 02073 709 130; provide Groupon code. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for a selection of starters, a choice of main, and a selection of desserts and a choice of drink from the ones listed. A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be applied to your bill. Drink choice from a glass of wine, Prosecco, or Aperol Spritz. Menu subject to change. Valid Mon-Fri noon-2.30pm (lunch) and 6pm-8pm (dinner). Excludes 31 Mar, 25 Dec, 31 Dec and bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only.
About Theo's Simple Italian
Theo's Simple Italian is a trattoria operating within The Hotel Indigo Kensington in Earl's Court, less than 200 metres from the tube station. Theo Randall, the founder, has put his experience in the food industry and passion for Italian cuisine to treat guests to classic dishes prepared with a modern spin. The restaurant is also available for private dining and drinks receptions.