In a Nutshell
This trio of spicy chilli varieties can be ideal for every culinary use, from adding some heat to dishes to creating oils and sauces
- What’s included:
- One ‘Hot Burrito’ chilli pepper plant: A fiery variety, ideal for drying and making sauces or chilli oil
- One ‘Cayenne’ chilli pepper plant: One of the best known chilli peppers for adding a hot, pungent flavour to dishes and sauces
- One ‘Hot Fajita’ chilli pepper plant: A compact variety producing typical pepper-shaped fruits with a good heat
- Easy to grow and maintain
- Supplied as a pot-grown plant in a 9cm pot
- Upon maturity is expected to reach a height of 75cm (30’’) and a spread of 50cm (20’’)
- Color: red
- Grow them in the greenhouse or a sunny spot on the patio
- For the best crops and the hottest flavours, plant them in a sunny position
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
Shipping only to most of GB mainland. Not available for BT postcodes.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Thompson & Morgan, checked on 05.05.2021.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
No returns or refunds accepted on this item unless defective.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.