In a Nutshell
Blooming from summer into autumn, this collection of three fuchsia plants can be planted in well-drained soil, sun or part shade
- Hardy fuchsia plants
- Produces blooms from summer into autumn
- Plant in well-drained soil, sun or part shade
- Water regularly during warmer weather
- Propagate by softwood or semi-hardwood cuttings
- Delivered in 9cm nursery pots
- Collection contains one plant of each variety:
- Army Nurse: height - 40-50cm, spread - 40-50cm (at maturiy)
- Lady Thumb: height - 40-50cm, spread - 40-50cm (at maturiy)
- Mrs Popple: height - 60-90cm, spread - 30-45cm (at maturity)
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Hayloft, checked on Net Price Direct.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.