In a Nutshell
Suitable for treating and relieving external thrush symptoms, these packs contain Fluconazole capsules or Clotrimazole creams
Today’s Groupon offers Clotrimazole and Fluconazole packs, distributed by Chemist 4 U.
- Option for three Clotrimazole creams (3x 20g), three Fluconazole single dose capsules (3x 150mg) or both
- Clotrimazole is suitable for treating Athlete’s Foot, ringworm, fungal nappy rash, infections in the breast fold (intertrigo) and external thrush symptoms
- Fluconazole is suitable for treating and relieving the soreness, redness, itching and discharge associated with thrush
- Not suitable for people aged 60 and over or under 16
- Medical assessment form required online prior to purchase completion
- Read the instructions for each product carefully before use
- Capsule ingredients include lactose monohydrate
- Attention: must be 18 or older to purchase
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days.
Using your Groupon: Go to Three Clotrimazole Creams, Three Fluconazole Capsules or Three Clotrimazole Creams and Three Fluconazole Capsules, copy and paste your Groupon into the required field and pay any postage. Place your order before 30.04.2018.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Chemist 4U, checked on 09.11.2017.
Returns and queries: By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the products as described above. The order will be fulfilled by Innox Trading. For queries contact: http://www.chemist-4-u.com/contacts. For more information about your order, pricing and delivery, see the FAQ.
Attention: You have to be 18 years or older to order this product. Not suitable for people aged 60 and over or under 16. Medical assessment form required online prior to purchase completion. A full refund will be offered if the medical questionnaire indicates unsuitability for product.Read the instructions of each product carefully before use. Capsule ingredients include Lactose monohydrate. Consult doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure about whether this medication is suitable for you. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor or pharmacist.