An experienced jewelry maker guides classes in creating beautiful accessories such as friendship bracelets using the macramé method
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- £20 for jewelry making workshop for one
- £32 for jewelry making workshop for two
The macramé method is an old skill of knot tying and creating beautiful patterns, probably originated in China and propagated by the Arabs. It can be used to personalise the wardrobe or homes and making jewelry, accessories or belts. The reason for the rising popularity of the method is the fact that it utilises earth-friendly materials and can have a therapeutic and calming effect on those who use it.
One and a half hour jewelry making workshop gives a basic understanding of methods of using the macramé method, including:
- what are the materials used
- what is the macramé method
- how to use the macramé method
- how to incorporate natural products such as wood, beads, shells, crystals or seeds into the knots
- how to make jewelery using the macramé method
- all materials are included in the workshop
- the workshop takes place on Thursdays at 6 p.m.
Need To Know
About Token Studio
Based near Parsons Green tube station, Token Studio was established by a Chelsea College of Art and Design graduate who wanted to encourage kids and adults alike to unleash their creative sides. Token Studio is specialized in natural beauty products making and herbal flower therapy. The handcraft studio runs classes and events throughout the year in everything from soap making to drawing and knitting. Alternatively, art enthusiasts can browse the online shop for that unique home decoration or furniture piece. Token Studio is specialized in natural beauty products making and herbal flower therapy.