All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £20 for jewelry making workshop for one
- £32 for jewelry making workshop for two
The macramé method is an old skill of knot tying and creating beautiful patterns, probably originated in China and propagated by the Arabs. It can be used to personalise the wardrobe or homes and making jewelry, accessories or belts. The reason for the rising popularity of the method is the fact that it utilises earth-friendly materials and can have a therapeutic and calming effect on those who use it.
One and a half hour jewelry making workshop gives a basic understanding of methods of using the macramé method, including:
- what are the materials used
- what is the macramé method
- how to use the macramé method
- how to incorporate natural products such as wood, beads, shells, crystals or seeds into the knots
- how to make jewelery using the macramé method
- all materials are included in the workshop
- the workshop takes place on Thursdays at 6 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. New customers only. May be repurchased every 120 days. Appointment required. Call 02034 908 910 provide Coupon Code. Present Groupon on arrival. Must book at least 24 hours in advance. 24-hour cancellation policy. Children must be above 6 years old, and those under 18 should be accompanied by an adult. Excludes bank holidays.
About Token Studio
Based near Parsons Green tube station, Token Studio was established by a Chelsea College of Art and Design graduate who wanted to encourage kids and adults alike to unleash their creative sides. The handcraft studio runs classes and events throughout the year in everything from soap making to drawing and knitting. Alternatively, art enthusiasts can browse the online shop for that unique home decoration or furniture piece.