Explore London’s major attractions and landmarks by land and water thanks to 24 or 48 hour Must See London ticket
About This Deal
- What’s included: 24- or 48-hour hop on-hop off double-decker bus London tour with Thames river cruise
- Limit 1 adult per 1 infant ticket.
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets: child: 5-15 years | adult: 16+ years
Free admission for children 0-4 years
- Departure time:
o Yellow Route - Buses run daily from 9:00am to 6:00pm. Frequency at the stops is 25mins. * From 30 October until 8 January buses will be running from 9:00am to 5:00pm from Monday to Thursday and to 6:00pm from Friday to Sunday. Frequency at the stops will be 25mins. * From 9 January onwards buses will be running 9:00am to 4:00pm from Monday to Thursday and to 5:00pm from Friday to Sunday. Frequency at the stops will be 40mins.
o Blue Route - Buses will be running daily from 8:40am to 4:20pm from Monday to Thursday and to 5:00pm from Friday to Sunday. Frequency at the stops will be 40mins.
- Departure locations: click here for a list of pick up points
- Thames cruise is operated by London City Cruises
- Notable sights: Tower Bridge | Tower of London | St Paul’s Cathedral | London Eye | Big Ben | Houses of Parliament | Westminster Abbey | Buckingham Palace | Piccadilly Circus | Trafalgar Square | National Gallery | Downing Street | Borough Market | Kensington | Paddington and Notting Hill
Tootbus allows exploring London, Paris, Bath, Bristol or Cardiff thanks to a choice of bus tours. Travellers can choose from sightseeing, hop-on and hop-off, non-stop bus tours and cruises. Buses are fully accessible for disabled people.