Students can master the art of handmaking Scotch eggs with no previous experience required and all ingredients provided
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £19 for a two-hour Scotch egg making masterclass for one (79% off)
£35 for a two-hour Scotch egg making masterclass for two (75% off)
- During the classes, patrons can learn how to make Scotch eggs by hand with all ingredients included and no experience required
- Participants also get to take their mouth-watering Scotch eggs creations home with them
- Masterclasses take place at weekends and certain evening sessions can be arranged
- The masterclass lasts for two hours and includes all necessary information of hand made Top Notch Scotch Eggs, including a full practical demonstration
- Customers will take home two of their own recipe hand made Top Notch Scotch Eggs
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 2 additional as a gift. Booking required at least 7 days in advance. Check availability 0191 370 3306; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 7-day cancellation and rescheduling policy. Must be 16 or older unless accompanied by an adult. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Valid for option purchased only.
About Top Notch Scotch Egg Company
Located a short distance from Beamish Open Air Museum, Top Notch Scotch Egg Company's primary occupation is hand making of Scotch eggs. Their menu offers this delicatessen in a variety of flavours such as pork, beef and lamb. The team also carries out masterclasses where students can learn how to make hand-made Scotch eggs.