Four customers can enjoy greyhound racing paired with a burger meal and a pint of beer; non-alcoholic equivalent available
About This Deal
- What’s included: race entry, beer with a burger and chips for one, two, or four
- Choice of beer may include: Carlsberg Pilsner | San Miguel | Guinness
- Non-alcoholic option available
- Gates timing: 5 p.m. on Tuesday | 1 p.m. on Sunday | Saturday valid throughout May - gates open at 5 p.m., then valid for 3, 4, and 11 June - gates open at 5 p.m.
- Excludes the Derby on 10 July
For the facts, see drinkaware.co.uk.
About Towcester Racecourse
Towcester Racecourse is a luxury, multi-purpose entertainment hub and racing venue. Set in hundreds of acres of Northamptonshire countryside we want to create unforgettable memories with superb live music, exciting greyhound and horse racing and bespoke weddings & corporate events. Set in beautiful parkland, Towcester is one of the most picturesque racing, hospitality and events venues in the country. The racecourse offers a wide range of conferencing, wedding and hospitality facilities, making it an ideal leisure destination for both corporate and private individuals. There are two main hospitality facilities – the Grace Stand and The Empress Stand, both offering function rooms with commanding views of the racecourse and countryside beyond. The award-winning Empress Stand was completed in 2005. This impressive stand offers fantastic facilities, including a glass-fronted restaurant.