In a Nutshell
From soft silks to thick wool, this steam iron glides over all fabrics to gently iron out wrinkles and remove creases with minimal effort
- Operate corded or completely cord-free
- 2400W output heats up in less than 30 seconds
- Rapidly removes tough creases
- Multi-layered ceramic soleplate
- Variable steam functions
- Precision steaming across small and large garments such as curtains and bedding with 120 g/minute steam output and 150 g/minute steam shot for tough creases
- Anti-drip, anti-calc and self-cleaning functions offer a longer lifespan
- Comes with one-year manufacturer’s guarantee (two-year upon registration)
- Complete with a measuring cup for ease of refilling at any time
- Dimensions: 15cm x 12cm x 31cm
Tower have been designing and manufacturing housewares and small appliances for over 100 years. The company was founded in 1912 in Wolverhampton and for many years told its millions of customers that without Wolverhampton, the UK would come to a sticky end (Tower’s non-stick innovations being at the heart of British cookware).
Quality, innovative design and above all great value. You’ve got to be good at most of these if you don’t want to come unstuck in over a century. From being a well know UK brand for so many years, Tower is now available across the world.
The Fine Print
Christmas Delivery: Orders placed up to 16.12.2019 will be delivered on or before the 24th December. Orders after this date may not arrive in time for Christmas. Orders between Christmas and New Year could take longer than advertised.
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.