In a Nutshell
Boasting a chrome-plated stainless steel design and offering space for up to nine plates, this rack allows dishes to dry effectively
- Designed to dry dishes and protect them from unwanted chips and scratches
- Ideal for saving on valuable storage space
- Multiple storage options
- Chrome-plated stainless steel design
- Offers space for up to nine plates
- Two removable cutlery holders
- Removable plastic draining tray
- Easy to clean
- Material: stainless steel
- Dimensions: 15cm (H) x 43.5cm (W) x 32cm (D)
- Five-year manufacturer’s warranty
Tower has been designing and manufacturing housewares and small appliances for over 100 years. The company was founded in 1912 in Wolverhampton and for many years told its millions of customers that without Wolverhampton, the UK would come to a sticky end (Tower’s non-stick innovations being at the heart of British cookware). Quality, innovative design and above all great value. You’ve got to be good at most of these if you don’t want to come unstuck in over a century. From being a well known UK brand for so many years, Tower is now available across the world.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Robert Dyas, checked on 10.09.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.