Indulge in a three-course feast inspired by Asian and Polynesian flavours at this restaurant based in the five-star Hilton hotel
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Asian fusion
- What’s included: three-course meal with a choice of drink
- Choice of starters may include: salt and pepper calamari | chickpea pancakes | kah lew salad | spiced chicken skewers
- Choice of mains may include: chicken Adobo | Calcutta curry with chicken or vegetables | sweet and sour tofu | beef rendang | black bean pork
- Choice of desserts may include: Trader Vic’s Polynesian snowball | mango mousse | pineapple upside-down cake | flourless chocolate cake
- Choice of drinks may include: 1944 mai tai | glass of wine | beer | soft drink
- See the food and drink menus
- Valid Sunday–Thursday 6 p.m.–10.30 p.m. | Friday–Saturday 6 p.m.–7 p.m., and 9 p.m.–10.30 p.m.
About Trader Vic's Restaurant and Cocktail Bar
Trader Vic's London's fusion restaurant and rum tiki bar serves Polynesian cuisine in tropical confines. The menu explores the islands’ blend of Southeast Asian, Hawaiian, Northern and Southern American culinary influences, featuring an array of glazed meats, seafood and fragrant spices. The boathouse bar specialises in cocktails harnessing fresh fruits and novel combinations of spirits. Inside, carved wood and flowers abound, and live music is a regular fixture.