All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 5 March 2018
· Reviewed 8 February 2018
· Reviewed 7 February 2018
What You'll Get
- £29 for a two-course meal with drinks (up to 43% off)
- Starters include: warm olive or onion fougasse | soup of the day | Greenwich whitebait
- Mains include: snow pea, winter squash and goats’ cheese risotto | bangers and mash | fish and chips
- Desserts include: sticky toffee pudding | selection of ice cream or sorbets
- Drinks include*: 125ml glass of Il Paradosso Chardonnay | 125ml glass of Il Paradosso Nero D’avola Shiraz | 1/2 pint draught beer | selection of soft drinks
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Not valid on Saturdays and Sundays. Valid for drink and 2 courses only, can choose from starters, mains and desserts. Valid Mon-Fri. Excludes 2 - 15 Dec 2016. Excludes Bank Holidays. Verified using our merchant's menu on 9 Nov 2016.
About Trafalgar Tavern in Greenwich
Boasting panoramic views of the river Thames and a spread of meals inspired by British cuisine, the team at Trafalgar Tavern strive to uphold the traditions as they carry on serving the likes of sirloin steak, pan-fried cod and whitebait. They organise weddings and private functions of all sorts, allowing the venue's chandeliers, rich wooden floors and floor-to-ceiling windows add to the decadence of the occasion. Fans of locally-brewed ales can head to Duncan Bar and taste some as they tuck into traditional pub meals.