These PRINCE2 home-learning courses set foundation level students up with basic principles and project management knowledge, and get those already in the know boosted up to practitioner level. With either 10 or 12 hours of study, they can swot up on the specifics of the system, getting to grips with the terminology, products and processes involved. Those opting for the included foundation exam can earn their certificate using a webcam and microphone. Once they've successfully completed their papers, they'll be awarded with an accredited certificate and a dazzling line on their CV too.
• Basic principles and terminology of PRINCE2 project management system
• Describing purpose and content of all roles
• The seven principles, themes and processes
• Management products that input to and output from the seven processes
• Purpose and content of major management products
• Relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and management dimensions
• One-hour PRINCE2 Foundation exam included