Up to six adventurers can put their puzzle-solving skills to test during a one-hour escape room challenge; seven locations available
About This Deal
- Private room-escape game: Participants and their group will make their way through the room without any outsiders.
- Available rooms: players can choose from between two and sixteen rooms, depending on the chosen location
- Age restrictions: under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Average length of game: one hour
- Minimum two participants required, maximum six per room
- Valid Thursday, Friday and Sunday 10.30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
For more information and all available time slots, please see the website.
About Trapp'd Live Escape Rooms
Adventurers heading to Trapp'd Live Escape Rooms can be locked in a room for one hour and test their puzzle-solving skills. Players will be immersed in a choice of scenario ranging from prison breaks to creepy motels, and missions to Mars to pirate adventures. Selected experiences are also available via Zoom, allowing groups from all corners of the world to play together.