In a Nutshell
- Online wedding planner course taught in five modules
- Covers numerous topics including budget, banquets, dresses, venues, ceremony types, and honeymoon
- 45 days to complete the course
Taught in five comprehensive modules, this online course shows students the ropes behind wedding planning. The course covers everything from budget and banquets to dresses and honeymoons, and 45 days is given to work through the modules. Access to course content will be granted following a confirmation email, where customers can get their claws into the content.
Today's Groupon offers online wedding planner course for £29, distributed by Trendimi.
• Five comprehensive modules
• 45 days' access to content
• Customers will have access to content after confirmation email
• What is the profession of a wedding planner?
• Skills and talents of a wedding planner
• Customer questionnaire
• Process of planning a wedding
• Types of weddings: civil, religious, themed
• Other types of ritual wedding: Jewish, Mormon, Muslin, Hindu, Buddhist, Protestant, Orthodox
• Choosing music for the ceremony
• Choosing music for the banquet
• Engagement party – wedding planners functions
• Bachelor party - individual or joint
• Choice of venue for the celebration
• Invitations: design and content
• How to prepare the guest list
• Bridesmaids, groomsmen and pageboys - functions and costumes
• Rings and what they signify
•Godfather and Godmother
• The speeches - who, how, when and why?
• The bride
• The dress - choosing the right dress
• Guidelines: Choosing the right dress for the bodyshape, Post wedding outfits
• Accessories, veil and jewellery
• The lingerie, footwear and gloves
• The bouquet
• The groom; Suit and accessories
• Dressing the groom - bodyshapes • For the bridesmaids and best man
• Other things to consider when dressing the bridal party: make up, hair colour and style, nail care
• Choosing the banquet menu
• Complementary services: hostesses and transfers
• Floral decoration for the church, and newlyweds mode of transport
• Layout of tables
• What to give guests
• What to give the couple
• Capturing lifelong memories – photography/video services
• After party
• The honeymoon
• Final budget
• Incidence analysis
See here for merchant’s returns information.
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per person; limit 1 per redemption.
Further information: Valid on option purchased only. By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the underlying products or services described above. Service fulfilled by Trendimi. For queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Original values verified on 19 August 2013 at 10.14am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Using Your Groupon: Redeem code by 3 November 2013 at http://www.trendimi.com/deals by copying and pasting your Groupon code into required field; content available immediately upon redemption.
For more on Groupon Goods, pricing and delivery, see the FAQ.