What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £35 for a three-course Japanese meal with bubbly for one
- £69 for a three-course Japanese meal with bubbly for two
- £136 for a three-course Japanese meal with bubbly for four
- Starters: kani no karaage - deep fried soft shell crab served on a bed of salad with jalapeno salsa
- Mains: sushi and sashimi moriawase - tuna, king prawn, butterfish nigiri, salmon and white fish sashimi, three pieces of salmon & avocado roll served with miso soup | salmon teriyaki - grilled salmon and tender stem broccoli with a teriyaki sauce served with rice and miso soup
- Dessert: green tea ice cream
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. 24-hour cancellation policy. Limit 1 per table. Must be 18 or older. A discretionary 12.5% service charge based on the full value of the meal will be added to final bill. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Valid for option purchased only.
About Tsukiji Sushi
Located in the heart of Mayfair in the 5* Westbury Hotel, Tsukiji Sushi Restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine. The head chef presents sushi and sashimi using ingredients from various parts the world, such as hon-maguro tuna from Spain, crabs from Canada, as well as fish and shellfish from Japan. The menu features specialities like grilled tako with spicy ume miso sauce and tataki with yuzu ponzu jelly and parmesan crisp.