In a Nutshell
Ideal for planting in beds, borders and patio containers, these tulip “Berry Sorbet” plants will flower annualy in Spring from April and May
- Collection of mixed perennial tulip bulbs
- Carefully blended mix of fringed and classically-shaped varieties
- Dark purple-black blooms mingle with candy-pink and raspberry-red varieties
- Ideal for mass planting in beds and borders
- Can also be planted in patio containers
- Will flower annually in Spring from April and May onwards
- Make sure to plant the tulip bulbs in late Summer or early Autumn in a well-drained and moist soil
- For best garden performance choose a sunny position with protection from strong winds
- Plant tulips at a depth of 15cm (6”) and at a distance of 13cm (5”) apart
- At maturity expect a height of up to 45cm (18”) and spread of up to 15cm (6”)
- Supplied as bulbs
- Caution: tulip bulbs are irritant to skin and eyes and are harmful if eaten
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.