In a Nutshell
Add fire to a spring garden with these tulip bulbs producing pointed winged petals that open out in a vibrant clash of red and yellow
- Ideal firey addition to a spring garden
- Easy to plant and grow
- Re-flower year after year from April - May onwards
- Place in a sunny position, well-sheltered from strong winds
- For best results, plant the bulbs in early autumn in a most and well-drained soil
- Plant the bulbs at a depth of 15cm, then leave a distance of 13cm between each one
- At maturity expect a height of up to 60cm and spread of up to 10cm
Culinary note: Some parts of these flowers are edible. However, some people have had strong allergic reactions to Tulip flowers. If touching them causes a rash, numbness etc. then Tulip flowers should not be eaten.
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Thompson Morgan, checked on 19.07.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.