All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- £15 for an obstacle course run: The Nuts Junior Challenge: Winter for two children on 4 March (50% off)
- £15 for an obstacle course run: Ultm8 Warrior: Falkirk for two children on 28 April (50% off)
- £15 for an obstacle course run: Born Survivor Junior Challenge for two children on 12 May (50% off)
- £15 for an obstacle course run: Ultm8 Warrior: New Forest for two children on 20 May (50% off)
- £15 for an obstacle course run: Mud Monsters Ninjas: Summer for two children on 3 June (50% off)
- £15 for an obstacle course run: Ultm8 Warrior: Kent for two children on 17 June (50% off)
- £15 for an obstacle course run: Ultm8 Warrior: Wetherby for two children on 1 July (50% off)
- £15 for an obstacle course run: Ultm8 Warrior: Perth for two children on 5 August (50% off)
- £15 for an obstacle course run: The Nuts Junior Challenge, Dorking for two children on 1 -2 September (50% off)
Age groups: 4 - 6 years old: 1km | 7 - 9 years old: 2km | 10 - 13 years old: 3km
Obstacles may include: hurdles | net crawls | ramps | monkey bars | balance beams | challenging Thor | Roman shield carry | sponge throwing for parents
- All children will receive a Year of the Viking medal for taking part in the race
The Fine Print
Expires 2 Sep 2018. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking requiredmail firstname.lastname@example.org; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. Same day appointments accepted. 7-day cancellation policy. Suitable for ages 4-13; children must be accompanied to the event by an adult who must sign a waiver on their behalf. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 5 cannot participate alone, but a fit and able parent is welcome to run along with them. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 23 Feb 2018.
About Ultm8 Warrior
Ultm8 Warrior aims to offer a safe and controlled environment where children can enjoy various forms of physical exercise. These are all themed on warrior tribes, including the Apaches, Ninjas, Vikings and Romans, and are designed to motivate kids to develop their agility, balance and coordination. On a mission to inspire kids to take back the outdoors and enjoy an active lifestyle, Ultm8 Warrior organises themed obstacle course activities, challenge events, training camps and birthday parties.