What You'll Get
What is ultrasonic lipolysis?
Ultrasound-assisted lipolysis aims to improve complexions and revitalise figures using a combination of warmth and pulsed energy waves.
How can clients prepare?
They are advised to drink a litre of water on the day of their first session.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be held to discuss the treatment and raise any questions. The first of the 15-minute sessions will then be performed, followed by a 10-minute stint on a vibration plate. Each of the following sessions should then be taken at weekly intervals.
What aftercare is involved?
For best results, clients must perform cardiovascular exercise after each session; for example, go for a light jog or use the vibration plate. It is also important to combine the treatment with a healthy diet and active lifestyle. Heat wraps and massages can also aid the therapy.
Choose from 6 Options
- £39 for three ultrasonic lipolysis and vibration plate sessions (80% off)
- £59 for three ultrasonic lipolysis and vibration plate sessions plus three Shrinking Violet booster sessions (75% off)
- £59 for six ultrasonic lipolysis and vibration plate sessions (85% off)
- £79 for six ultrasonic lipolysis and vibration plate sessions plus three Shrinking Violet booster sessions (82% off)
- £79 for nine ultrasonic lipolysis and vibration plate sessions (86% off)
- £99 for nine ultrasonic lipolysis and vibration plate sessions plus three Shrinking Violet booster sessions (84% off)
Just a short walk from South Wigston rail station, Urban Beach, Tanning, Hair and Beauty treats clients to a host of beauty treatments and hairstyling options. The salon’s menu is adorned with traditional and modern beauty boosters, including IPL hair removal, Shellac manicures, holistic massages, and Sienna X spray tans.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase (excl. 25-26 Dec; 1 Jan).
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required by phone 01162787090. 48-hour cancellation policy; If not adhered to, customer will forfeit that session.
Restrictions: Valid Tue-Fri 8.30am-8pm and Sat 9am-6pm. Must be 18 or older. New customers only. Must sign medical waiver. First session must be taken within the validity period. Must drink a litre of water on day of first session before attending. Min 7-days between sessions. Not suitable for pregnant women, epilepsy sufferers, or for those on blood thinners; circulatory or vascular disease, active cancer, infectious progressive diseases, or AIDS. If unsuitable for treatment a full refund will be provided. Therapist-client confidentiality privileges apply excluding intent to harm. Valid for option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchants website on 29 Apr 2015.