In a Nutshell
Treat a home to this plant collection of air purifying and low maintenance houseplants which includes three popular varieties
- The urban jungle houseplant collection is ideal for beginners
- Contains 3 different low maintenance varieties
- Easy to grow in a wide range of indoor conditions
- A luxuriant range of foliage to brighten your home and purify the air
- Supplied a pot grown plants in 11-12cm pots
- Decorative pots shown are not included
Each collection includes: 1 x Spider plant, 1 x Rubber Plant and 1 x Swiss Cheese Plant
The Spider Plant
- Perfect for beginners, the Spider plant is one of the most commonly found house plants, not least because it is so easy to grow
- The brightly variegated, strap-like foliage arches beautifully to create a lovely tumbling effect
- As it grows the plant will produce long cascading stems with new baby plants at their tips, which dangle beneath the parent plant
- With maturity, upward-facing stems of white star-shaped flowers are also produced
- Ideal for a hanging basket or shelf where its stems can hang freely
- At maturity expect a height and spread of 50cm (20”)
The Rubber Plant
- This reliable house plant is unswervingly popular!
- The large, dark green, leathery leaves are beautifully glossy, with paler undersides
- Ficus elastica ‘Robusta’ has an upright habit, forming a magnificent indoor tree over many years
- This ‘easy to grow’ house plant is perfect for a bright room, but copes extremely well with a more shaded position, making it a useful specimen plant for those tricky north facing rooms
- At maturity expect a height of 300cm (118”) and spread of 150cm (59”)
The Swiss Cheese Plant
- Instantly recognisable for its lustrous, dark green, heart-shaped leaves with their characteristic splits
- The holes appear as the leaves grow, creating a palm-like effect and giving it the common name of Swiss Cheese Plant
- This climbing plant is best trained ion to a moss pole
- It will produce aerial roots which will take moisture from the atmosphere as it grows
- Monstera deliciosa is a majestic house plant that originates from the South American Rainforests
- With maturity it forms a large, architectural display that makes a superb focal point for a bright room
- The ideal plant for large entrance halls, conservatories and larger living spaces that can accommodate its size as it grows
- At maturity expect a height and spread of 2.5m (8’)
Please note: decorative pots shown are not included, plants will be supplied in nursery pots
Pots shown are not included
Set includes one plant of each variety
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
No returns or refunds accepted on this item unless defective.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.