Two or four diners can enjoy a two-course Italian meal, such as pappardelle ai funghi or pesce fritto, and wash it down with tea or coffee
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Italian
- What’s included: a starter, a main course and a cup of tea or coffee of choice
- Starters may include: burrata mozzarella with slow-roasted cherry tomatoes and pesto | vegetable soup | crostino rustico
- Mains may include: potato dumplings with gorgonzola, prawns and tomato sauce | spaghetti dello chef | primavera pizza
- Choice of tea or coffee: espresso | Americano | cappuccino | herbal tea
- View the menu
- Must-try dish: cotoletta alla bolognese
- Amenities: a parking, an outside play area for children and an al fresco eating area
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Mandatory online booking required. Check availability here and book here. Same day appointments accepted. Confirmed bookings can be cancelled or amended up to 24 hours before the appointment. 14-day cancellation rights only apply if the booking can still be cancelled. Must be 18 or older. Valid for a two-course set lunch and a tea or coffee up to the value of £2.90 per person. Excludes Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only.
About Vecchia Bologna
Vecchia Bologna is a family-run restaurant serving authentic and hearty Italian cuisine in a historic, 15-year-old building. With exposed brickwork and views of the landscaped gardens, the Bridge of Allan eatery makes for a warm welcome and picturesque dining. Function rooms are available for special occasions of all manners, while the outdoor terrace allows guests to sip a drink or two on sunny days.