In a Nutshell
Ideal as a groundcover and tolerant of adverse weather conditions, these hardy perennials can be planted in containers and borders
- Collection comprises Santos Purple. Seabrook Lavender, Bampton and Bonariensis
- Plant in moist, well-drained soil in sun or part shade
- Blooms during Spring and Summer
- Supplied as young plants
- Hardy perennials
- Height at maturity: 35-60cm
- Spread at maturity: 40-60cm
- Verbena is intolerant of extended periods of wet soil and their roots will rot if left for prolonged periods of time. Amend the soil with grit or sand if this is the case. Water the plants regularly until they are well established.
- Verbena should be fed during the spring using an all-purpose liquid fertiliser. A protective mulch consisting of leaf mould or compost should be applied during the autumn. This would also be a good time to pinch out the tips as this will encourage a bushier habit.
- As these plants are borderline hardy, they will need protection from winter damage. Propagate Verbena by seed or alternatively by stem tip cuttings.
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.