This treatment aims to reduce unwanted hair on a range of areas such the bikini line, upper lip, chin, underarms, face or legs
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £39 for six laser hair removal sessions on one small area (92% off)
- £59 for six laser hair removal sessions on one medium area (92% off)
- £69 for six laser hair removal sessions on one large area (95% off)
- £79 for six laser hair removal sessions on one extra-large area (94% off)
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
First, a consultation and patch test is held to talk clients through the treatment and to determine suitability. The six sessions can then be performed at intervals of at least four to six weeks.
What areas can be targeted?
- Small areas include: upper lip | chin | navel | between brows | pubis line
- Medium areas include: face | underarms | standard bikini line | extended bikini line | beard| sideburns | jawline | cheeks | sternum
- Large areas: full bikini | Brazilian | lower leg | lower arms | shoulder blades and shoulders | buttocks | ¾ arms | stomach | front of neck | back of neck
- Extra large areas include: thighs | back | full arms
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase (excl bank holidays).
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift.
Booking: Booking required, please call 0330 088 4758 or email email@example.com. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: New customers only. Must be 18 or older. Not suitable for customers over 65. Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the clinic. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not suitable for customers with diabetes. Not suitable for customers with history of cancer. No open cuts or contagious skin complaints. Customer must notify merchant of any medications they are on. Customers with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase. Patch test included and required. Suitable for skin types 1-5. May not be suitable for those with blonde, red, grey or white hair. Customers must shave, not wax, the area and all fake tan must be removed 24 hours prior to treatment. Tattoos should be covered. Clinic credit, alternative treatment or full refund if found medically unsuitable. Valid only for option purchased.
Please note: Cosmetic medicine does sometimes carry unwanted side effects, VGmedispa take every precaution to minimise and limit complications. Reported side effects include but are not limited to discomfort, burning/bruising, swelling and pigmentation. Please consult the merchant directly for further information prior to booking.
The VGmedispa chain of boutique clinics was established over 35 years ago, and today offers an array of high-tech cosmetic procedures at London, Bristol and Manchester locations, just to name a few. Aesthetic treatments, laser hair removal and skin peels are available alongside blemish removal, skin tightening and body contouring.