All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 13 May 2018
· Reviewed 11 April 2018
· Reviewed 21 March 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £39 for six sessions of laser hair removal on a small area (92% off)
- £59 for six sessions of laser hair removal on a medium area (92% off)
- £69 for six sessions of laser hair removal on a large area (95% off)
- £79 for six sessions of laser hair removal on an extra large area (94% off)
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
First, a consultation and patch test is held to talk clients through the treatment and to determine suitability. The six sessions can then be performed and may take between 15 to 90 minutes depending on the size of a treated area.
What areas can be targeted?
- Small areas include: upper lip | nipple | chin | navel | between brows | pubis line
- Medium areas include: fingers | toes | sideburns | jawline | cheeks | sternum | underarms | standard bikini line | face | extended bikini line | beard
- Large areas: full bikini | hands and fingers | feet and toes | front of neck | back of neck | lower arms | beard line | lower leg | shoulder blades and shoulders | buttocks | ¾ arms | stomach | abdomen
- Extra large areas include: thighs | back | full arms
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase (excl bank holidays).
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts.
Booking: Booking required, please call 0330 088 4758 or email email@example.com. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: New customers only. Must be 18 or older. Not suitable for customers over 65. Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the clinic. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not suitable for customers with diabetes. Not suitable for customers with history of cancer. No open cuts or contagious skin complaints. Customer must notify merchant of any medications they are on. Customers with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase. Patch test included and required. Suitable for skin types 1-5. May not be suitable for those with blonde, grey or white hair. Customers must shave, not wax, the area and all fake tan must be removed 24 hours prior to treatment. Tattoos should be covered. Clinic credit, alternative treatment or full refund if found medically unsuitable. Valid only for option purchased.
Please note: Cosmetic medicine does sometimes carry unwanted side effects, VGmedispa take every precaution to minimise and limit complications. Reported side effects include but are not limited to discomfort, burning/bruising, swelling and pigmentation. Please consult the merchant directly for further information prior to booking.
Original values: Pricing verified using merchant's website on 29 Jul 2016.
The VGmedispa chain of boutique clinics was established over 35 years ago, and today offers an array of high-tech cosmetic treatments at locations in London, Reading, Croydon, Richmond, Poole, Bristol, Birmingham, Leeds, and Manchester. Services include aesthetic treatments, laser hair removal, Skin peels, blemish removal, skin tightening, and body contouring.