Choose from Four Options
- £39 for six sessions of laser hair removal on a small area (92% off)
- £59 for six sessions of laser hair removal on a medium area (92% off)
- £69 for six sessions of laser hair removal on a large area (95% off)
- £79 for six sessions of laser hair removal on an extra large area (94% off)
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
First, a consultation and patch test is held to talk clients through the treatment and to determine suitability. The six sessions can then be performed and may take between 15 to 90 minutes depending on the size of a treated area.
What areas can be targeted?
- Small areas include: upper lip | nipple | chin | navel | between brows | pubis line
- Medium areas include: fingers | toes | sideburns | jawline | cheeks | sternum | underarms | standard bikini line | face | extended bikini line
- Large areas: full bikini | hands and fingers | feet and toes | front of neck | back of neck | lower arms | beard line | lower leg | shoulder blades and shoulders | buttocks | ¾ arms | stomach | abdomen | beard or neck
- Extra large areas include: thighs | back | full arms
The VGmedispa chain of boutique clinics was established over 35 years ago, and today offers an array of high-tech cosmetic treatments at locations in London, Poole, Leeds, Richmond, Manchester, Bristol, Croydon, Reading, and Birmingham. Services include blemish removal, skin tightening, and body contouring aesthetic treatments. Laser hair removal, as well as a range of skin care products are also available.