Sample local gins to international rums whilst learning the culture and history of 1932 and some interesting facts about the history of the surrounding area. It's the perfect way to spend an evening, talking about the exciting flavours & pairings of your G&T or exploring how delicate & versatile rum can really be with expert advice from our mixologists you wouldn't find anywhere else.
About This Deal
1932 once an old bank and the only building left standing on the street after WW2, is now one of the most exclusive & luxurious speakeasies in Southampton. Sample local gins to international rums whilst learning the culture and history of 1932 and some interesting facts about the history of the surrounding area.
Spend your time learning from our master mixologists & choose the experience that stands out to you:
Gin - Try 3 different gin combinations, perfectly paired with mixers & botanicals to complete the perfect serve. We start with a local gin, talking through the gardens of Hampshire & how they work so well together in a glass. Moving over to a premium gin followed by a custom made gin cocktail.
Rum - Try 3 different rums exploring the depths of a clean white rum, versatile & adaptable with any direction you take it. Moving to a Gold rum, with delicate woody flavours & subtle spices, learn how to compliment these flavours & bring them to life; ending the experience with fire and exploring why Tiki cocktails use a fine mixture of all rums.
All experiences come with an Anti-Pasti board & a side of nuts or olives.
• Anti-Pasti / cheese board and nuts / olives - Served with chutney, rosemary crackers, and dried fruits
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Alcoholic Beverages - 3 gin and tonics / 3 rum and mixers. 1 gin cocktail / 1 rum cocktail. Anti-Pasti / Cheese board. Nuts / Olives
194 Above Bar St, Southampton SO14 7DW, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/23/2021 - 11/11/2022
|Wednesday:||05:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||05:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||05:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday:||12:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the 1932 in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.