Learn to cook the famous Spanish dish Paella from an experienced chef
Tour includes all equipment and ingredients necessary, and all food and drinks to accompany the paella
shop to collect your ingredient, and get an authentic Stratford-on-Avon European experience
Sit down and enjoy eating the meal you helped prepare
What You'll Get
Get a taste of the authentic Spanish culture during this 3.5-hour Paella cooking class in Stratford upon avon , the birthplace of the famous Shakespeare. Shop for ingredients at the this beautiful town alongside your guide and group, and then head to learn how to turn simple ingredients into a delicious meal with deep cultural roots. This tour includes visit to town,
all instruction, ingredients, food, and drinks during the class.
• Shakespeare's Birthplace, Henley Street, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6QW England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Lunch - Ingredients for the preparation
- Paella pans, wear equipment
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the 369 VIP tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.