You will be transported through time as you travel towards Speyside getting closer to some of the worlds most famous Distilleries and you will hear all the local Craic from your Guide.
It will depend on how early you book this tour as it is not always possible to gain entry to all distilleries on the same day as they are usually very busy. We will always do his best to ensure you get to visit and enjoy the distilleries of your choice around the area.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carrbridge, Carrbridge, Aviemore, Aviemore and the Cairngorms, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
In Carrbridge you will see the Old Pack Horse Bridge the oldest known bridge in the Highlands, locally known as The Coffin Bridge. Built in 1717 at the total cost of £100. (photo stop 15 mins)
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Tomatin Distillery Visitor Centre, Inverness IV13 7YT Scotland
Tomatin distillery is a single malt Scotch whisky distillery in the village of Tomatin. Its whisky is classified as being from the Highland region, as it is 25 minutes south of Inverness
Stop At: Glenfiddich Distillery Station Road, Dufftown AB55 4DH Scotland
The distillery was founded in 1886 by William Grant in Dufftown and gets its water from the River Fiddich. The first whisky ran from the stills on Christmas day 1887-it is still owned and run by the Grant family who also founded Balvenie and Mortlach Speyside cooperage. (40mins)
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Speyside Cooperage Visitor Centre, Dufftown Road, Craigellachie AB38 9RS Scotland
Enjoy a journey through the lifecycle of the cask with this classic tour, see the highly skilled coopers at work while you simply relax and enjoy the gift and coffee shop.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Aberlour Distillery High Street Aberlour, Banffshire, Aberlour AB38 9PJ Scotland
Hopefully we have our distillery tour here depending on availability. A 90-minute tour with 5 tastings of various aged whiskies. Aberlour has been making whisky at this site since 1879, but is in the process of moving to a new location.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: The Macallan Distillery, Easter Elchies Estate, Easter Elchies AB38 9RX Scotland
If time allows we may be able to stop over at this world famous distillery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The minimum drinking age for alcohol consumption is 18
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Local (Smiling) Guide
- Entry to Glenfiddich Distillery (Normally £20 per Adult)
- Entry to Speyside Cooperage (Normally £4 per person)
- Entry to Aberlour Distillery (Normally £20 per Adult)
- Entry/Admission - Glenfiddich Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Speyside Cooperage Visitor Centre
- Entry/Admission - Aberlour Distillery
Royal Highland Hotel, 18 Station Square, Academy St, Inverness IV1 1LG, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
If your Hotel, Guest house orB&B is not listed please get in touch to let us know.
- Inverness Airport, Inverness Scotland
- Port of Cromarty Firth, Shore Rd, Invergordon IV18 0HD, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/27/2021 - 5/25/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
7 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the 5 Star Highland Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.