You will be transported through time as you travel towards Dunrobin Castle, home of the Dukes of Sutherland while getting closer to one of the worlds most famous Distilleries.
During your trip your Guide will point out and explain all about the culture, history and include information about the Scottish Clans who's land you will be passing through
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carn Liath Broch, Beside A9 road, Golspie Scotland
Our first stop will be to one of Scotland's most unique and enigmatic ancient monuments - the ruins of an Iron Age round tower.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dunrobin Castle and Gardens, Golspie KW10 6SF Scotland
Our second stop will be at the entrance to Dunrobin Castle, Castle Gardens and Falconry Display. This Castle is one of the oldest inhabited houses in Scotland. Your camera will be a must for photos in the great rooms where generations of Dukes of Sutherland have lived, worked and played.The falconry display is truely awesome even for non-birdwatchers. You will be amazed at the display they do for you
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dornoch Cathedral, High Street, Dornoch IV25 3SH Scotland
Time for some lunch stop and site seeing. A visit into Dornoch Cathedral which has connections to the Hollywood Elite is a must and there are plenty of small shops to peruse and a selection of places to eat.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Glenmorangie Distillery, on the A9 Ross-shire, IV19 1PZ Scotland
During this Tour stop you can learn how the award winning single malt has been produced here and matured to preserve it's unique character since 1843. Take a tour or tasting and enjoy this best selling single malt whisky. See the "giraffe neck"stills and perhaps take home a wee souvenir
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Loch Fleet National Nature Reserve, Golspie IV25 3JD Scotland
On our way back towards Inverness we will take a wee detour to Loch Fleet where you might be able to spot some seals and a range of birds – make sure you have your camera ready!
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The minimum drinking age for alcohol consumption is 18
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Local (Smiling) Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Entry to Dunrobin castle and Falconry Display (Usually £11)
- Glenmorangie Distillery Tour which includes three Tastings (Over 18's only) for £15
- Entry/Admission - Dunrobin Castle and Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Glenmorangie Distillery
Royal Highland Hotel, 18 Station Square, Academy St, Inverness IV1 1LG, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
If your Hotel, Guest house or B&B is not listed please get in touch to let us know.
- Inverness Airport, Inverness Scotland
- Port of Cromarty Firth, Shore Rd, Invergordon IV18 0HD, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/27/2021 - 5/30/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
7 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the 5 Star Highland Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.