This is a truly unique tour experience visiting Stirling Castle and whisky distillery then move into a small traditional village.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
Stirling Castle is one of Scotlands best castles to visit, we arrive early morning to best the crowds then spend some time learning all about the history of our castle.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Spirit of Callander, 96 Main Street, Callander, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park FK17 8BD Scotland
This is a great small village and one of the main routes to the highlands. Lots of local shops in this village we can make a short stop here for souvenirs, before heading on.
Stop At: Deanston Distillery & Visitor Centre, Deanston Distillery Near Doune, Stirling FK16 6AG Scotland
This visit includes going to one of Scotlands whiskey distilleries where we find out about the making of this fine wee dram.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
- Entry/Admission - Deanston Distillery & Visitor Centre
1 Waterloo Pl, Edinburgh EH1 3BG, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from all Edinburgh Hotels and Glasgow Hotels.
- Edinburgh Leith
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Airport Transfers Lanarkshire Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.