Our custom experiences take time to develop and are based on what we learn about you. Yes, they are private, but they are also fully customised. This is exclusively your experience. Our goal is to figure out who you are and then determine how we're going to introduce our country to you in a way that is unique to you.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Edinburgh Castle, Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NG Scotland
Edinburgh Castle is a world famous icon of Scotland and part of the Old and New Towns of Edinburgh’s World Heritage Site.
It was recently voted top UK Heritage Attraction in the British Travel Awards and is Scotland’s number one paid-for tourist attraction.
This most famous of Scottish castles has a complex building history. The oldest part, St Margaret's Chapel, dates from the 12th century; the Great Hall was erected by James IV around 1510; the Half Moon Battery by the Regent Morton in the late 16th century; and the Scottish National War Memorial after the First World War.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Princes Street Gardens, Princes St, Edinburgh EH2 2HG, UK
Delight in the lively atmosphere and scenic beauty of Edinburgh's most popular thoroughfare in the "New Town" area. Browse the colorful shops and fashionable boutiques and enjoy the many sidewalk cafes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Royal Yacht Britannia, Ocean Drive Ocean Terminal, Edinburgh EH6 6JJ Scotland
Explore the fine art and ancient artifacts at Edinburgh's exceptional museums and view the monarch's personal possessions on the Yacht Britannia, the Royal Family's former seagoing palace.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Palace of Holyroodhouse, Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8DX Scotland
Dominating the end of Edinburgh's famed Royal Mile, Holyrood Palace is the official home to the monarch while in Scotland. Its hallowed halls have witnessed some of the most turbulent times in Scotland's history.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Edinburgh Castle
- Entry/Admission - Princes Street Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Royal Yacht Britannia
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Holyroodhouse
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all customer from the parking area. With details of your driver/chauffeur
- Edinburgh South Queensferry (Tender)
- Edinburgh Rosyth
- Glasgow Greenock
6 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Airport Transfers Lanarkshire Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.