This is a unique tour that when booked can be adjusted to suit the places and time you may want to spend on your tour. Truly a wonderful tour that will bring memorable time in Scotland.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
Most of the principal buildings of the castle date from the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries. A few structures of the fourteenth century remain, while the outer defences fronting the town date from the early eighteenth century.
Before the union with England, Stirling Castle was also one of the most used of the many Scottish royal residences, very much a palace as well as a fortress. Several Scottish Kings and Queens have been crowned at Stirling, including Mary, Queen of Scots, in 1542, and others were born or died there.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: St Andrews Castle, St. Andrews Castle The Scores, St. Andrews KY16 9AR Scotland
DescriptionSt. Andrews is a seaside town northeast of Edinburgh, on Scotland’s east coast. It's known for its many golf courses, including the Old Course, with the landmark Swilcan Bridge at the 18th hole. The British Golf Museum chronicles the history of U.K. golf. On a headland nearby are the ruins of St. Andrews Castle, with its medieval bottle dungeon. Close to the castle is the University of St. Andrews, founded in 1413.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
- Entry/Admission - St Andrews Castle
Traveler pickup is offered
All passenger will be picked up from leaving the ship in the dock area.
- Edinburgh Rosyth
- Edinburgh South Queensferry (Tender)
- Glasgow Greenock
6 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Airport Transfers Lanarkshire Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.