What You'll Get
Spend multiple day's out at the Alton Towers Resort, Britain's Greatest Escape! Once you have parked your car (car parking not included in ticket price) you can take the Monorail to the park entrance were you will be able to collect your tickets and head through the turnstiles. The theme park opens from 10:30am each day so arrive early so you can experience over 50 rides and attractions!
Following years in development, work is nearly complete on the globally unique rollercoaster experience fusing wood and fire – due to open in Spring 2018. Wicker Man is the UK’s first new wooden rollercoaster experience in 21 years and comes with a globally unique twist – bringing together wood and fire for the very first time. A Wicker Man structure standing at 57.57ft (17.55m) tall – the height of a six-storey building – will dominate the very centre of Alton Towers Resort, appearing to burst into flames as the wooden track races three separate times through the structure.
Join Phoebe, Funella, Furgus, Elmo and Cookie Monster at The Furchester Hotel Live Show, or take the controls in a Vroomster on the Go Jetters Vroomster Zoom ride. Whether you’re after family fun or adrenaline-pumping experiences, there’s something for everyone at Alton Towers Resort!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Admission ticket voucher purchased on Viator is for use until the 03rd November 2019, on any valid date
- Your booking date is the start date for your pass. Visits after the initial booking date do not have to be scheduled.
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- The listed price does not include a £6 parking fee, payable on the day of visit.
- Valid from 23rd Mar 2019-3rd Nov 2019 (exclusions apply)
- Valid for Alton Towers – additional charges to enter apply to special events & secondary attractions
- Exclusion dates are:excludes Fridays, Saturday and Sundays in August, Scarefest & Fireworks Events
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Alton Towers Resort in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
A paper voucher is required to redeem this service. Please bring your printed voucher with you to this activity.This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.