We specialise in creating tailor made, personalised, whisky experiences.Are you a connoisseur or an amateur to the whisky world?Do you only want to visit distilleries or also engage in an activity such as clay pigeon shooting or fishing?Be collected from your accommodation after breakfast and enjoy your bespoke whisky tour. Relax, enjoy your day, and indulge in a few drams without worrying about driving.I will be your guide for the day, not just your driver. I have extensive knowledge about whisky and a real passion for the Amber Spirit. I can’t wait to share a few of my favourite whiskies from my personal collection and give you tastings along the way.Once your booking is made, we will reserve your date and contact you with a few questions so we can create your perfect, bespoke, tailor-made tour. We then send it, along with a program proposal outlining the entrance and activity fees, for you to check over. If needs be you can suggest changes.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The BenRiach Distillery, Elgin IV30 8SJ Scotland
“Classic Tour” of the Benromach Distillery
(Family owned with proud, enduring roots in Speyside)
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: The Macallan Distillery and Visitor Experience, Easter Elchies Estate Easter Elchies, Easter Elchies AB38 9RX Scotland
Visit the Macallan Distillery Visitor Centre, and, if you wish,
purchase a whisky from their bar.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Glenfiddich Distillery Castle Road, Dufftown AB55 4DH Scotland
Lunch at the Malt Barn Restaurant within the Glenfiddich Distillery and an opportunity to purchase a dram to enjoy with your lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Speyside Cooperage Visitor Centre, Dufftown Road, Craigellachie AB38 9RS Scotland
Tour of the Speyside Cooperage
Watch first hand these master barrel makers at work
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Glenfarclas Distillery Ballindalloch, Ballindalloch AB37 9BD Scotland
Tasting at the Glenfarclas Distillery
One of the few remaining older distilleries that is still family owned and managed.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Alcoholic Beverages - Along your journey you shall enjoy several local favourite whiskies from our collection.
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Lunch is not included. We recommend budgeting £15 per person depending on venue and appetite.
- Distillery fees to be paid by guests on arrival at the venues.
- Entry/Admission - The BenRiach Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Glenfiddich Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Speyside Cooperage Visitor Centre
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Amber Spirit in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.